WCCCC Environment & Heritage Sub-Committee
The Environment and Heritage (E&H) Sub-Committee provides a forum in which Traditional Owners and Rio Tinto Weipa can consult, review, provide advice and recommendations to the Coordinating Committee related to Environment and Heritage activities identified in the Western Cape Communities Coexistence Agreement (WCCCA) and the WCCCA Strategic Plan.
E&H Sub-Committee Members
The Environment and Heritage Sub-Committee is chaired by a member of the Coordinating Committee and comprises membership which gives representation to the Parties represented on the Coordinating Committee as follows:
- Florence Charger – WCCCC Chairperson
- Matilda John – Central Representative
- Anna Motton – Central Representative
- Linda McLachlan- Northern Representative
- Edna Mark- Northern Representative
- Christopher Woolla- Southern Representative
- Loyla Chevathen – Southern Representative
- Tim Ryan – Health, Safety and Environment Manager, Rio Tinto Weipa
- Eloise Hoffman – Archaeologist Specialist, Rio Tinto Northern Australia
- Katrina Savo- Implementation Manager, WCCT
Members are elected for a 2 year term. The current term expires in around October 2022.