WCCCC Employment & Training Sub-Committee
The Employment and Training (E&T) Sub-Committee provides a forum in which Traditional Owners and Rio Tinto Weipa can consult, review, provide advice and recommendations to the Coordinating Committee related to Employment and Training activities identified in the Western Cape Communities Coexistence Agreement (WCCCA), the WCCCA Strategic Plan and the Regional Partnership Agreement (RPA).
E&T Sub-Committee Members
The Employment and Training Sub-Committee is chaired by a member of the Coordinating Committee and comprises membership that gives representation to the Parties represented on the Coordinating Committee as follows:
- Florence Charger – WCCCC Chairperson
- Charlene Boxer- Central Representative
- Isabell Hall- Central Representative
- Michelle Kostecki- Northern Representative
- Patricia Mark- Northern Representative
- Christopher Woolla- Southern Representative
- Loyla Chevathen – Southern Representative
- Fiona Kruger – Manager, Communications and Communitites, Rio Tinto Weipa
- George Polsen – Superintendent Indigenous Employment and Development, Rio Tinto Weipa
- Katrina Savo- Implementation Manager, WCCT
Members are elected for a 2 year term. The current term expires in around October 2022.