WCCCC Environment & Heritage Sub-Committee
The Environment and Heritage (E&H) Sub-Committee provides a forum in which Traditional Owners and Rio Tinto Weipa can consult, review, provide advice and recommendations to the Coordinating Committee related to Environment and Heritage activities identified in the Western Cape Communities Coexistence Agreement (WCCCA) and the WCCCA Strategic Plan.
E&H Sub-Committee Members
The Environment and Heritage Sub-Committee is chaired by a member of the Coordinating Committee and comprises membership which gives representation to the Parties represented on the Coordinating Committee as follows:
- Florence Charger – WCCCC Chairperson
- Matilda John – Central Representative
- Anna Motton – Central Representative
- Albert Bond – Northern Representative
- Patricia Mark – Northern Representative
- Kathy Owokran – Southern Representative
- Loyla Chevathen – Southern Representative
- Tim Ryan – Health, Safety and Environment Manager, Rio Tinto Weipa
- Eloise Hoffman – Archaeologist Specialist, Rio Tinto Northern Australia
- Michelle Kostecki – Transition Manager, WCCT
- Chantal Binding – Implementation Manager, WCCT
Members are elected for a 2 year term. The current term expires in around October 2020.