WCCCC Employment & Training Sub-Committee
The Employment and Training (E&T) Sub-Committee provides a forum in which Traditional Owners and Rio Tinto Weipa can consult, review, provide advice and recommendations to the Coordinating Committee related to Employment and Training activities identified in the Western Cape Communities Coexistence Agreement (WCCCA), the WCCCA Strategic Plan and the Regional Partnership Agreement (RPA).
E&T Sub-Committee Members
The Employment and Training Sub-Committee is chaired by a member of the Coordinating Committee and comprises membership that gives representation to the Parties represented on the Coordinating Committee as follows:
- Marie Pitt – Central Representative (Chairperson)
- Amanda Woodley – Central Representative
- Edna Mark – Northern Representative
- Teresa Gibson – Northern Representative
- Barbara Bandicootcha – Southern Representative
- Loyla Chevathen – Southern Representative
- Corine Matasia – (Chairperson, Coordinating Committee)
- Troy McNamarra – Manager, Operations (Amrun), Rio Tinto Weipa
- Lee Darvell – Superintendent Indigenous Employment and Development, Rio Tinto Weipa
- Geoffrey Fahey – Executive Officer, WCCT
- Lisa Stamm – Implementation Officer, WCCT
Members are elected for a 2 year term. The current term expires in around October 2018.