WCCT Community Visits
The Western Cape Communities Trust (WCCT) administration team are regularly conducting community visits around the WCCCA Traditional Owner Groups. We visit community so we can hear your voices. Making it easier for you to tell us your concerns and opinions and receive feedback on any applications that might be pending, or deadlines for the next round of funding applications to be submitted.
The dates, timing and information for these are advertised in the local newspaper, on this website and our Facebook page, as well through flyers being placed on local council and community notice boards.
Upcoming Community Visits
- Napranum | Tuesday 3 October – 9.30am-2pm | Shire Council Conference Room
- Mapoon | Wednesday 4 October – 9.30am-2pm | Front of MASC building
- Injinoo | Tuesday 10 October – 12pm-3pm | Injinoo Community Hall
- New Mapoon | Tuesday 10 October – 4pm-7pm | New Mapoon Community Hall
- Aurukun | Wednesday 18 October – 10am-2pm | Outside the Council
The WCCT are always looking for feedback on ways we can improve our procedures and processes, to provide our shareholders and communities with the highest level of service. So please come and see us at a community visit and/or contact us directly on phone 07 4069 7945 or email email@example.com